Virtual Bridal Gown Consultations



  Here we are!  It's 2021 wedding season.  Have you said YES to your dress??  Are you undecided about what you'd like to wear on your special day?  Trust me, I know that choosing a wedding dress is not an easy task. You may have magazine cutouts from when you were a kid planning your perfect wedding day or perhaps your Pinterest board is filled with all styles and shapes of dresses.  

I have been a bridal seamstress since well, since I made my first wedding dress in 1990! A lot has changed over the years as far as styles are concerned.  But one thing that hasn't changed is the choosing process.  And boy! I have seen it all.  From a bride choosing her perfect dream dress to finding another just weeks before the big day...to searching high and low for the perfect fabric to make her the dress she designed in her head since she was a little girl.

One thing I have enjoyed the most is working with a bride in helping her decide on what style will look best.  Or answering questions about what can be done to an existing dress to make it perfect for her.  "Can sleeves be added?" or "When should I buy the dress if I'm on a weight loss program?" "What style would fit my body type?" "How much should I budget for alterations?" "Should I buy online?" "How do I take my own measurements?" And so many more questions.

One good thing that has come out of the 2020 wedding season is Virtual Fittings and Consultations.  Who would have thought that so much could be done online?  So here I am....at your service.  If you, like many beautiful brides, want someone to run your ideas by and assistance in the choosing process...then I'm your girl!!  Let's schedule a consultation.  How the process works is, we schedule a zoom meeting.  You bring all the pictures, links, ideas and questions and I will help you through your process.  If you are looking to buy a dress online, I can help you virtually take your own measurements. Or you can even take me along to your fitting at your bridal salon so I can be there on FaceTime to answer any questions you may have about alterations etc. The sessions will be offered in 30 minute increments.  You choose how long you would like.  


  Feel free to check out my IG page to see gowns that I have made or altered and learn a little bit about me. Instagram @renee_hathaway_seamstress  You can direct message me there, or you can also find me on Facebook and can message me or schedule and appointment. You can also email me at somethingseablue@gmail.com for questions regarding the virtual meeting package prices. Virtual packages can be found at my Etsy shop.

  I look forward to meeting you and helping you make your day as perfect as you imagine! 

~Renee



Comments

Popular Posts