Being Inspired In Kauai


Well finally back again to this gorgeous island of Kauai ☺️


Here's a sample of my work environment! See the tiny Kahelelani shell?? It's the size of a ball pinhead and pink!!! These are prized gems from the island of Ni'ihau.



I can sit for hours sifting through the sand looking for these and pukas. Very relaxing. Like a treasure hunt. Then I wash them and organize them and get inspired. Here's a few things I've made since I've been here.  Check out my Etsy shop SomethingSeaBlue for more creations. They make perfect gifts for beach lovers. 


These drop earrings are made with Grape Drupe shells found here on the north shore. Wire wrapped with a little bling and some pearls .

A

Sea foam green sea glass found here tumbled by the sea wire crocheted with lots of beads and shells make this fun chunky bracelet..


Fossil coral make this necklace with a little island flavor ☺️


Beautiful sunset at the St Regis overlooking Hanalei Bay. 

Stay tuned for more vacation stories!
Aloha 🌺

Renee of SomethingSeaBlue 

Comments

Popular Posts