Something a little Retro? or Retro Colors for Jewelry at least!....


So what do you think of when you see chartruese, turquoise, persimmon, retro rose, sunny yellow, periwinkle, and buttercream??  I think of old kitchen countertops and bathroom tiles of the 60's!


Theres just something fun and funky to these color combos.  Dont you think??


So this collection may not be your typical "retro" jewelry...but to me, it is what inspired me the past couple of days....so I "retrofied" my style a bit :


Some burnt oranges, olive greens, sunny yellows and more!


I love this collection of yellow glass beads...I found them at one of my favorite stores in Fremont, Ca.  GemNBeads....Sarah the owner is wonderful!  The store is so neat and organized and full of ....well...gems!  If you happen to be in the area...be sure to stop by!


Okay , so this is it for today...its Saturday and I need to get off the computer and go enjoy this great weather!  Hmm...a walk on the beach?....some clam chowder at Splash Cafe in Pismo??  whatever it is...hopefully it inspires me to get back to work!!! 


So whatever you all do on this fine weekend...enjoy!!!!  and come on...let me know what inspired you this weekend....I love feedback!!  and pictures!


Happy weekend!  and Happy Crafting!





Mine :)






Comments

  1. Renee, this site is coming together nicely!!! Love what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts