The Awesome Jewelry Blossom! Jewelry Pouches


*****UPDATE***** Most of these blossoms have sold but check out the new ones just listed at SomethingSeaBlue on Boheman !!  Or if you would like custom made ones for a wedding/bridal party just email me at Somethingseablue@gmail.com   Thanks!!  1/16/2015

Going away for the weekend? This is a colorful fun way to keep your jewelry organized for your fun getaway... the Awesome Jewelry Blossom!


Fun and colorful fabric combinations create these easy 8 pocket jewelry or cosmetic pouches. 


Several years ago my friend gave one of these to me as a gift and I use it every vacation or weekend trip I go on...I love it!  So easy to just grab a few pairs of earrings, necklaces and bracelets and throw 'em in here and pull the drawstring and Voila!  all safe and protected.


8 pockets make up the side and then there is the large center section as you can see above, which is perfect to fit your bulkier items like bracelets and bangles.


Are you a bird lover like me??  I have a couple different combinations with bird houses and bird's nest fabrics.  What a great gift idea !  Or how about a gift for your bridesmaids?


These can not only be used for jewelry but they make a great little cosmetic pouch as well.  Easily fits all of your eyeshadows, lipsticks a small mirror for the center pocket and easily can fit into your purse.


So how about it??  What do you think?  If you have any ideas for fabric combinations or perhaps you just love butterflies or dragonflies or anything really!  Just send me a message , I can do a custom one for you no problem! Or customize several different ones for each of your bridesmaids with a theme to fit them each personally...I love all of your ideas!   Be creative :)









Have a wonderful day!!!

Comments

  1. Hi Something Sea Blue,
    This is Clementina, who you met just outside of Trader Joe's. I love your work, and I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts