IM BACK!! NQCCM2NHBRYB

Hi all my fellow bloggers and faithful followers :)  I know its been a while since Ive posted new stories or anything!  Ive been dealing with some family health issues for the past month and have relocated...so needless to say, Ive been tied up! I miss writing and posting so Im back now!  If I go missing in action for a while.....you will know why :) 

Well I have since opened a couple new etsy shops this month and hope to be busy creating and having fun in my new sewing room!!!  Its awesome, my parents graciously gave me the sunroom!!  Windows all around with plenty of natural sunlight overlooking to garden :)  So stay tuned to see what all this natural sunlight inspires me to do!!!  Heres a few pix of random things from the past month....spring time is rapidly approaching so Ive been doing a little "gardening with fabric"  :)  

Have a great weekend!!! and remember here in California to spring forward tonight!!!

Renee

NQCCM2NHBRYB

New shops TheRandomPansy    and  TheRandomRadish


Comments

  1. I am so glad to have you back! I get excited every time I see a new post by you on my dashboard :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts