* $25 Gift Certificate Giveaway from DaSweetZpot see details at bottom
DaSweetZpot , where they take the ordinary and turn it into Extraordinary....
It all began with her Gremma. Gremma would be in her kitchen, telling stories of her family, of how she was one of seven sisters, all born and raised in Bella Calabria. Her great-grandfather Giuseppe, owned land, and as each daughter was married, he parceled the land, made a home, and turned over a part of family crop to his new son-in-law. One received the sheep, another the pigs, the other the olive trees... Gremma and Nono were given the grapevines.
And as she says...."I have a long way to go before I get to be "Gremma", but when my daughters get married, I too will snip a piece of vine and pass the family tradition to them... until them, I offer our heritage to you!"
You take a potato, put it in the pouch, put the pouch in the microwave, and in 3-5 minutes (depending on your microwave) you have a moist, baked potato. DaSweetzpot holds the original so go to her store and check it out! You will not be disappointed!
DaSweetzpot specializes in PARTY FAVORS for weddings, family reunions, baby showers. They will even create customized ones for you!
So why go to the local market and buy something ordinary that you do not even know the story behind....rather visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/dasweetzpot .....and have a taste of Italy from someone who knows where she came from and where she is going......
**To enter this giveaway, you must go to DaSweetZpot then come back here and leave a comment stating what flavor of jam/jelly you would like to try or which potato pouch fabric pattern you adored the most!
A few more ways to enter after completing the above step:
For 1 extra entry - leave a separate comment for each one you do:
- Like DaSweetZpot's Facebook Page (then comment here, letting me know you did and leave your name/link)
- Blog about the give away, and leave a link. (or add a link to the sidebar of your blog)
- Mention the give away on Facebook with a link and let me know that you did.
- Twitter about this contest with a link, let me know where (only once/day please)
- Become a follower of my blog SomethingSeaBlue (or let me know you already are)
- Follow SomethingSeaBlue on Facebook and let me know you did
This giveaway will end on Friday February 25, 2011 at midnight. Make sure to leave your e-mail in your comment so I can notify the winner. Have fun!!! Hope your the winner!!! :)
One lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to DaSweetZpot.